If you notice any of the following symptoms, pleace call us immediately or bring your pet to the nearest emergency hospital:
- Vomiting and/or diarrhea for more than 24 hours, or blood is present
- Pet has collapsed, fainted or is more lethargic than usual
- Breathing difficulties
- Straining to defecate or bloody urine
- Symptoms of bloat in canines
- Neurological issues: disorientation, difficulty standing/walking or walking in circles, lack of coordination
- Allergic reactions, insect stings, animal bites
- Ingestion of a toxic or inappropriate object
In general, you know your pet best. If they do not seem their usual selves, it is best for them to be seen.
NYC Dog Licensing and Registration
Licensing your dog is not only the law in New York City, but it drastically increases your chances of finding your pet should you become separated. It is also proof that your dog is up to date on its rabies vaccinations. The fee for licensure is nominal in comparison with the fee if caught without a license. More information can be found here.
The application for NYC dog licensing can be found here
Refer A Friend
The highest compliment you can pay us is to recommend us to your family, friends and neighbors. Our clients have helped us grow into a strong, community-oriented practice and we would like to thank you for helping us continue to grow. Each time a new client lists you as a referral on our new client form, prior to a kept appointment, we will reward you by crediting your account $25. At the end of the calendar year, the person who has referred the most new clients will receive a $125 gift certificate to a restaurant of their choice.
Your referral will also receive a $25 credit. Be sure to tell your friends that you referred them!